Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Morning Yoga Hike

This morning I went on a Yoga Hike led by two local gals. We started with 15 minutes of standing yoga postures, followed by a vigorous 1 1/2 mile hike (mostly uphill), and then finished with another 15 minutes of standing yoga postures.

Let's just say I'm wiped. I've hiked for 1 1/2 hours before, but not at the pace these gals took us through. I had to run at times to keep up.

I loved it. They're suggesting a 2 hour hike next week. I already told them to sign me up.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I had
    to ask. Does running a well-established website
    like yours take a lot of work? I am brand new to
    writing a blog but I do write in my diary everyday.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    Here is my web page :: Commercial Truck insurance florida

    ReplyDelete