Wednesday, October 14, 2009

If She's too Fat, then What the Hell am I???


Ralph Lauren fired this 23 year old 5 foot 10 inch model that weighs 120 pounds for being "too fat:" http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/fashion/2009/10/14/2009-10-14_model_fired_for_being_too_fat.html


What does that make me at 5 foot 2 inches and 128 pounds?? Obese??

Even more amazing, is how the Ralph Lauren people digitally distorted her image to look emaciated for a recent ad. Check it out at the link above. It's pretty obscene.

3 comments:

  1. "Too fat" with a BMI of 17. Somebody's got Issues. If she's been working for them 7 years, she was 15 when she started. So maybe at 23 she just got too old for them *eye roll*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photoshopped picture was unbelieveable!
    I think the people at that ad agency should cut back on their drug usage during working hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello excellent blog! Does running a blog like this require a great deal of work?

    I've absolutely no expertise in programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject however I simply needed to ask. Cheers!

    My website cheap online auto insurance companies

    ReplyDelete