Monday, August 31, 2009

Back on the Treadmill

Because my husband leaves for work at 7 am, unless I can find some other time in the day to do it, I pretty much have to start my one hour power walk by 5:45 am in the morning. All summer long I've been able to go outside in the morning and walk one of the three or four 3.5 mile loops I've worked out for myself.

But, I knew last Friday was the last day that I could do this until next May. It's just gotten too dark in the mornings again. So this morning I headed off to the guest bedroom and my treadmill and watched AMC's Mad Men and a little bit of Morning Joe as I clocked my 3.5 miles at a 5.5 to 6 incline.

Maybe once the kids are back in school I can find some time to walk outside mid-morning or early afternoon. But until then, it's just me and the treadmill.

2 comments:

  1. Sara, thanks for the tip, but the link doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fastidious answer back in return of this difficulty with firm arguments and describing everything on
    the topic of that.

    Here is my weblog ... what is the best auto insurance coverage

    ReplyDelete