Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rev Up the Treadmill Ladies

Because you need to do at least an hour of exercise a day to fend off flab: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100323/ap_on_he_me/us_med_middle_aged_spread

An hour a day of exercise does sound daunting, which is why you have to work it in whenever you can. That's why I LOVE my treadmill. I parked it in front of a flat-screen TV, and that's where I now do most of my TV watching. If I can watch TV I can exercise. With on-demand programing and DVR, whenever I can find the time I jump on and catch up on Mad Men, True Blood, movies and whatever else I want to watch. So much better than sitting on a sofa with a bag of chips.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there everybody, here every one is sharing these know-how,
    therefore it's nice to read this website, and I used to go to see this blog every day.

    Here is my web blog :: auto insurance quote cheap

    ReplyDelete