Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Need a Nap

I don't know why but I have really been dragging for the last few days. I don't know why, I slept in both Saturday and Sunday, and overall it was a pretty relaxing weekend. Yesterday I was so tired in the afternoon, I actually took a nap and then conked out around 9 pm last night.

But here it is at 8 am in the morning, and I'm ready for another nap. Maybe I'm fighting off something? I don't know, but I've got some work to do so I'm going to make myself a cup of tea and get that done.

Then I might head back upstairs for a while and get some more sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Remarkable things here. I'm very glad to look your post. Thanks so much and I'm having
    a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?


    Look into my web page - cheap car insurance company

    ReplyDelete