Monday, March 8, 2010

A Bowl of Oatmeal a Day Sheds the Pounds Away

Sorry for the rhyming, but I can't help myself. One of my favorite breakfasts gets the thumbs up: http://weight-loss-methods.suite101.com/article.cfm/oatmeal-for-breakfast-promotes-weight-loss

Note what it says further down in the article. To get the benefits of oatmeal, you have to eat the real thing. You're not doing yourself any favors by eating that flavored stuff in the packets. Besides, with a microwave, whipping up some real old-fashioned, rolled oats only takes a couple of minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your site?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little
    more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Also visit my web-site :: car insurance online insurance

    ReplyDelete