Friday, July 10, 2009

Gwyneth's Cleanse

This week in her weekly newsletter, Gwyneth Paltrow writes about a three week cleanse she just completed, and then has an interview with the doctor who designed her cleanse, Dr. Alejandro Junger. The newsletter is here: http://goop.com/newsletter/42/.

As regular readers probably already know, I'm a big fan of cleansing and credit most of my weight loss to regular cleansing. But beyond weight loss, I always feel light and so damn good after I compete one (although I'll admit that sometimes its a struggle getting through three days of a liquid diet).

This latest detox that Gwyneth did, however, was designed so that she could still keep up her busy lifestyle. Apparently she's in the middle of filming a movie, and she was able to stick to her cleansing regime for three weeks. I have to admit that I'm definitely intrigued and plan to purchase Dr. Alejandro Junger's book.

No comments:

Post a Comment