Friday, April 9, 2010

Three Pounds Down

It's Spring, so a couple of weeks ago I decided to get serious about losing my Winter weight. Additionally, I'm leaving for Ireland next Friday with my husband for one of our periodic "honeymoons" (the kids are going to stay in NJ with my mother), and I want to have a little "wriggle room" to eat a bit more freely.

So for the last two weeks I've upped my raw percentage to about 80% of my weekly food consumption and increased the amount of exercise and movement I've done. There's been a lot of salad in my life these past two weeks, and my juicer has gotten a work-out as well.

The good news is that there's been a definite pay-back for my efforts. I'm down over three pounds in the last two weeks.

Three down, one more week to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment