Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mental Health Break





Working out circa 1945, although something tells me that these women didn't lose any weight nor tone any muscles despite grinning and bearing it.

Is it just me or does this video remind you of the Shake Weight TV ads? Same kind of crazy device promising weight loss and toning with no real effort.

One thing that has improved a thousand-fold since the 1940's--work-out outfits. Even if the 1940's babes were toning anything, how could you tell under those lumpy grey sweats?

BTW, did you notice how the camera lingered on that pointy bra set? The video may have been targeted to women, but obviously filmed and edited by a guy.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAH! Ive got to share this on my blog soon! What an awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... I am with Hyla ... I have to share.... LOL thanks for the laugh

    ReplyDelete