Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Ultimate Cleanse

I started a new cleanse today. In the last few weeks I've had a hard time "getting things moving," and that's usually a sign that I need to cleanse.

I'm using a product called the Ultimate Cleanse from Nature's Secret (http://www.NaturesSecret.com). It consists of two pills you take twice daily. The first is a "cleansing blend" with herbs. The secon is a "cleansing blend with fibers" (that's what gets things moving again.) I take the pills for 30 days, starting with one of each pill twice daily and moving up to two of each pill twice daily.

To support the cleanse, I also do the following:


  1. Avoid Cigarette smoke
  2. Minimize my alcohol intake
  3. Exercise regularly
  4. Drink 8-10 glasses a water a day
  5. Eat lots of organic fruits and veggies
  6. Limit my intake of red meat
  7. Avoid processed foods

I've been following this cleansing routine 2 to 3 times a year for the last two years, and it's kept me pretty "regular." The last time I did it was right after Christmas (when we all need a good cleanse.)


1 comment:

  1. Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on
    other sites? I have a blog based on the same ideas you
    discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my viewers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel
    free to send me an email.

    Feel free to visit my page - auto insurance quotes
    compare **

    ReplyDelete