Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What the F@ck did they Do to Blogger???

 I log onto blogger to see what's going on with my blog, and everything is different.   They've completely changed the Dashboard.   It took me six minutes to figure out how to review comments, and then I couldn't figure out how to put up a new post (I'm still not sure I'll be able to do it).

I thought when improvements to technology are made, one of the goals is to make it more user-friendly.    I'm freaking out here.  I'm lost.   Hopefully I'll be able to figure this all out in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got hit with the new improved dashboard! There was an option to do back to the old dashboard...somewhere in settings, I think. I am not a fan of the new format either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click the cog icon, you can revert to the old interface. However, I've been told that UI is going away soon... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Finally I got a weblog from where I can genuinely obtain useful
    data regarding my study and knowledge.

    My website - instant auto insurance quote

    ReplyDelete