Friday, December 9, 2011

Bear Mode is Back

It's that time of year again.   The sun comes up later in the morning, goes down earlier in the evening, and all I want to do is sleep.

This happens to me every year.   Despite every effort I make to get to bed earlier, when it's time to get out of bed in the morning, I just don't want to move. 

If I didn't have work to do, kids to get to school and a house to run I think I would just stay in bed until sometime after the sun came up.   At that point, I'd roll over and read a book for a couple of hours, then take a nap, then read a little more, and then just go to bed for the night.

I don't think I'd even need to eat.   All I want to do is stay in bed, under the covers and let the day slide by. 

Wouldn't it be nice?

1 comment:

  1. Well I`m glad I`m not the only one that feels that way this time of the year. I swear I can go to sleep at 7pm get up at 7am and still want just five more minutes of sleep.

    ReplyDelete