Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just Another Mom over 45 Trying lose and not Gain Weight

What woman in America is not trying to lose weight? I mean, I've been trying to do it since I was 15.

I really don't know why I even cared until I was in my 30's. I weighed all of 110 pounds for years until I got pregnant with my first child. After that, the weight really piled on. I never got back down to my pre-pregnancy weight, and then over the course of fifteen years, managed to balloon up to 155 pounds.

Now 155 pounds may not sound like alot, but I'm only 5 foot 2, and I was really unhappy.

Then, two years ago, I promised myself I'd get back down to 120 pounds. I managed to lose over 30 pounds in the course of a year-back down to 125 pounds. After that, the weight just refused to come off.

What's more, 125 didn't "stick" as well. Within a month of reaching 125 pounds, I was back up to 129, were my weight stayed for over a year. Then, this year, I managed to go back up to 135 pounds.

I'm back on the diet again, and thought I'd detail my experiences here for all to read.

I'll let you in on how I lost the weight, how I try to keep it off, and what a bitch it is to lose weight now that I'm 48.

There's more to come, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment