Monday, March 12, 2012

It's Girl Scout Cookie Time!!!


My daughter is a Girl Scout, and I think the Girl Scouts is a fantastic organization.  

I just have one complaint--the cookies.

Being that my daughter is a Girl Scout, that means that I'm not only obligated to sell cookies every year, I have to buy them.

I have a confession.

I am a Girl Scout Cookie-holic.   I can not have them in my house without eating them. 

I should know better by now and only order Thin Mints.

I don't like Thin Mints.

But, every year I order a couple of boxes of Somoas and Tag-A-Longs.

Those I can't resist.

Thank god Girl Scout cookies only come around once a year.

4 comments:

  1. I love the thin mint cookies. I ate so many when I was pregnant that my kids can't stand them lol. Hopefully your daughter sells her cookies fast so you don't need to worry about having them in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I was really good this year and didn't buy any. Trouble is, others did and when they want to get rid of them so they don't eat them, they bring them into work and set them out on the kitchen counter

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Samoas! But my biggest problem is the dang cookies always arrive during my spring detox time and so for the past few years, I don't buy them and I don't eat them. I was a GS so I give them money, but don't take the cookies. Wishing they'd sell them in the SUMMER, like July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet viewers, its really really fastidious article on building up new website.


    my site - ooida insurance

    ReplyDelete