Monday, December 14, 2009

For the Love of Cinnamon


I love cinnamon. Love it, love it, love it.
I sprinkle cinnamon over my coffee every morning, use it in my oatmeal, add it to baked goods even when the recipe doesn't call for it, and, if the recipe calls for cinnamon, I know I'm going to love it.

What's really great about using cinnamon is that it adds great flavor with almost no calories. One tablespoon of cinnamon has just 17 calories, so a sprinkling of cinnamon adds just a few calories to anything you're eating.

And, according to this article, http://www.sylviesweightloss.com/25-health-benefits-of-cinnamon-a-miraculous-spice, cinnamon has lots of health benefits to offset those calories.

Yummy, and good for me too.


Gotta love cinnamon!!

1 comment:

  1. I adore cinnammon too, so aromatic, tasty and warming. It's health benefits are pretty darned impressive too.

    ReplyDelete